1. Jayaprakash R. et al. A two-dimensional organic-exciton polariton lattice fabricated using laser patterning. ACS Photonics (2020).
2. Putintsev A. et al. Nano-second exciton-polariton lasing in organic microcavities. arXiv (2020).
4. Al-Jashaam F. L. et al. The optical structure of micropillar microcavities containing a fluorescent conjugated polymer. Adv. Quantum Technol. (2019).
5. Jayaprakash R., Georgiou K. et al. Hybrid organic-inorganic polariton LED. Light: Science & Applications 8, (81), (2019).
6. Sannikov D. et al. Room-temperature broadband polariton-lasing from a dye-filled microcavity. Adv. Opt. Mater. 7, (17) (2019).
7. Polak D. et al. Manipulating matter with strong coupling: harvesting triplet excitons in organic exciton microcavities. Chem. Sci. (2019). (News&Blogs 1 2 3 4)
8. Georgiou K. et al. Generation of anti-Stokes fluorescence in a strongly coupled organic semiconductor microcavity. ACS Photonics 5, (11), 4343-4351 (2018).
9. Georgiou K. et al. Control over energy transfer between fluorescent BODIPY dyes in a strongly coupled microcavity. ACS Photonics 5, (1), 258-266 (2018).
10. Georgiou K. and Cookson T. et. al. A Yellow Polariton Condensate in a Dye Filled Microcavity. Adv. Opt. Mater. 5, (18), 1700203 (2017). (News&Blogs)
11. Musser, A. J., Rajendran, S. K., Georgiou, K. et al. Intermolecular states in organic dye dispersions: excimers vs. aggregates. J. Mater. Chem. C 5, (33), 8380–8389 (2017).
12. Grant, R. T. et al. Efficient Radiative Pumping of Polaritons in a Strongly Coupled Microcavity by a Fluorescent Molecular Dye. Adv. Opt. Mater. 4, (10), 1615 (2016).
- Claude Bernard -
“The joy of discovery is certainly the liveliest that the mind of man can ever feel”
A Yellow Polariton Condensate in a Dye-filled Microcavity
Intermolecular States in Organic Dye Dispersions: Excimers Vs. Aggregates
The Optical Structure of Micropillar Microcavities Containing a Fluorescence Conjucated Polymer